Friday 17 June 2016

Easy day.

Wednesday 15 June.

 

We didn't do much today. After breakfast I had half an hour pulling weeds again in one of the borders in the back garden. It began to rain and it was on and off all day, mostly on.

 

Moira went out mid-morning to do the shopping and stock up with food. I stayed on and read my book until Jeremy Vine came on the radio at mid-day. In the afternoon Moira continued taking stuff in from the 'van to the house. I later came out to the 'van and we repaired the fridge door that was loose at the top hinge. Something had broken where the spindle slotted in and I filled the gap with rawl plug. This did the trick and the door was closing properly again.

 

I read my book again when we came in, until dinner time and the early evening TV. Later there was three episodes of 'New Tricks' on the Drama channel. We watched two of them and I recorded the third for later then got to bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment